Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December...or whats left of it?

No...this place isn't dead :D

Its just that mua has been busy, and many things /events have been happening.

Can't believe December shot by...got what, 2 days left?

Lets just say...mua needs to buck up. Like, seriously. Or else can throw myself into the ocean.

So yeah. Been experimenting on lots and lots of food, from chinese to western. I actually like cooking, using the oven...:D the only pains include preparation (like washing every leaf of each vege) and waiting for food to defrost because I am oh so impatient.

On my side, I've just started surgery. well, 2nd week into surgery already. Still feel like a rookie / noob/ newbie, apa pun tak tahu...






All things work together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes...

No comments: