Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love


One of my favourite quotes in the Bible is "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick" (Matthew 9:!2), said by none other than Jesus Himself. Nowadays, 1 in 3 people get cancer. Everyone has some sort of health problems. The hospital is always packed.


But have we ever thought about our mental, spiritual health? Who are we? Why do we exist? Does anyone love us? What if, someone loved you so much, that he gave up his only son's life for you? If you dare, watch the video. Be prepared to have an open heart though. And search your heart in all honesty.




For me, it challenges who I think I am, my self esteem, my all . . . I know I fail, all the time! But because of You, I am perfect. I am spotless. I am blameless. I am loved. I am Yours. And that I think, is enough for me to live this life, and through eternity.



No comments: