Sunday, August 10, 2008

picture stories

The moments...
The bubble lifts, the long "bridges", all remind me of you...How you get excited over bubble lifts, how you would love to walk the "bridges",the "feel"...
TGIF will always stir up a memory of you, of my 18th birthday...
Winnie the pooh, the bee....you said you grew up with it, and wanna remain as a small boy because of this.... Note: thanks Christy for the sticker! I'll paste in in the toilet :)Snuggle, my big bear to hug when you're not here and shares my bed not just at night. Apparently he lost weight, thinking of you...

And less than a year ago, we took this picture... it will always remain as one of my favouritest-favourite picture, a few people even called it our "wedding photo"...

Missing you lots. Wish you were here by my side.

I love you.

And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

No comments: