Friday, August 22, 2008

Sunflower sunshines

Don't you think each day is beautiful, sunshines and smiles? the beauty of the sunflowers just caught my eye, how it looks towards the sun... And how we can look up each day and smile for a new day, a fresh start...

Amazing sisters and brothers each day, encouraging me, catching their passion, flame, fervour for life, for others... choosing to respond positvely ; not react. Sabrina "you steal christian people's book I pray for you! Pray that God will bless you, touch your life! Padan muka steal christian people's book!" Lost and Found, lets Celebrate! :-0 Christy Never failing encouragement and time, hearing me out, sharing and walking with me in life...notes+lunches+conversations =] Eunice Amazing sister, amazing heart for God, burden for others... See work Divine done in you each day, strong foundation strong heart new generation anointed birthed... Angeline thanks for the immense blessing in our short period of friendship and sisterhood...encouragement+sharing cg+blessings you're an amazing sister you'll do well in Manchester Uni, I know God goes with you, goes before you... :) Friends Sook, CS and others lame jokes+food+notes=D 3 musketeers Nicholas baby my deawie awwshum :') thanks for being my shining bright star :] you'll forever be my baby...
And many more...
I am blessed...

sunshine smiles...

No comments: