Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mom's birthday

I have so many things to update! Procrastination has set in, as usual. But most recent first, I think. :)

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. Since I have a Starbucks card, and my birthday falls in the same month, I bought a grande chocolate chip and redeemed a free piece of cake. :) Thanks, Starbucks.

My mom's favourite, carrot cake. She found this cake a little like fruit cake, din't like the cream cheese too much (not a fan of milk), but found it nice overall with the walnut. Glad she liked it :) I remember we used to buy big huge 1/2-1kg cakes, but it's becoming impossible to finish with only 4 not-really-cake-lovers at home. So this was just nice :)


Mum making her wish(es). It was a long pause! :P May her wishes come true - She always has the best of intentions. :)

Dad and mom, plus birthday cake. I think that things are best done in moderation, such as a slice of premium quality cake :) *blows the candle*

To my loving and thoughtful mom, you've always been there for our family, you're the reason for our success. We owe our success to you, and (for us kids) our existence too. We love you, Happy Blessed Birthday :)



No comments: