Wednesday, July 15, 2015

life's R&R at Perhentian

So i went to Perhentian, where life stops for a while. In a good way of course. :)

I took many, many, many pictures. But all are random pictures la. Haha. So here are a few. Might just update more later.

 The place I stayed at.The Barat Perhentian. Went there via boat trasfer from Kuala Besut jetty. The place was fair la. Clean, tad small, comfy enof... View fair. You can walk around the island anyways.

 The nice clean sand. This is near Perhentian Island resort, which i secretly think is the nicest of all the resorts/hotels there. Looks the most posh of the few resorts there anyway.

 The beautiful sea! Spent hours just standing at the edge of the sea, letting the waves wash over my feet while feeling the soft sand wiggle through my toes. And with bff Sooky, great getaway. :) I'm such a lousy travel partner.. Easily seasick and am utterly boring..haha.

 Dinner the day before we left. Bbq dinner, included in the package. Bbq fish, squid, chicken wings, lamb chop! I heart lamb chop the most hehe.. (yes I know, cholesterol..)

Sooky, the future radiologist. :) really happy you got what your heart desires.. You worked so hard for it. Proud of you!! Heart this picture because friends are forever, and because you'll always need a girlfriend. :) This girlfriend likes Asian food. (random)

Good trip, and Barat Perhentian does have good food.a mix of fusion, asian and western. I would definitely recommend it for its food and that its price is reasonable. 

I need another holiday soon... =X

No comments: