Friday, July 17, 2015

Selamat Hari Raya!!

Selamat Hari Raya!! 

Some pretty pretty mini cupcakes with jam inside in one of the wards on Raya Eve

Spending my first raya post call in a new place, in one of the major cities in the country is definitely a new experience. For one, I definitely miss the warm feeling of festivity and the delicious food that is usually available in nearly all the wards on day 1. The fantastic chefs aka staff nurses in my previous hospital will bring tradional lemang, ketupat and all the lovely rendang on d1..I can even go for multiple rounds in multiple wards!! Here, its work as usual..

Anyway , have a great celebration to all who happened to stumble upon my humble blog!! May the coming days bring health, wealth and joy in you and your family's life!:)

No comments: