Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"GO WITH THE FAITH OF JOSHUA AND CALEB"

"GO WITH THE FAITH OF JOSHUA AND CALEB"


These few days has been stressful, craazy, with many types of emotions running through all me. The amazing friends who never fail to amaze me with their unselfish spirit, freely offering help even in academic difficulties, friends with hugs and smiles... and words of encouragement...

"They were like giants, and we like grasshoppers in their eyes, and in our own sight."
Setting my eyes on the author and finisher of faith. David vs Goliath, David won. Who are we when we have God by our side? But everyone born of God overcomes the world...I am no exception


"We went into the land which you sent us and it does flow with milk and honey! But the people who live there are powerful and the cities are fortified and very large."
And to this I am asked... "Are you going to move into the land flowing with milk and honey - take the promises and make them yours? Or, are you going to believe the evil report and continue wandering around in the desert -- free from slavery, but missing the Promised Land? Whose report are you going to believe?"


I want to be like Caleb and Joshua, who believed God and reported, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."
You have called me to walk in victory. Help me to realize when
I am listening to Satan's lies, "to the evil report," and not to You.
If I am the only person who believes in Your promises today, give me the courage to believe and walk forward in faith to what You've called me to do.



Just know you're carrying me through each time, I believe...
You were the lone footsteps in the sand,I was on your back...

No comments: