Sunday, September 13, 2009

Simply Blogging :)

Simply Blogging :)


Emcee-ing experience


Was really looking forward to emcee-ing the art festival. Havn't emceeded for years. And before I knew it, I had pericoronitis (google it if u dunno)...and had to miss the opening ceremony.


But I was happy when offered a chance to emcee for the closing ceremony...with Ash! Was quite dissapointed when Ash found out she had pbl the next day at the same time. Then started the co-emcee search frenzy. Turned down by one and the other wasn't approved...in the end I end up emceeing with Eldwin :)


Daddy aka Eldwin aka Co-emcee for closing ceremony


I can tell you, I honestly was so jittery and am so thankful that my co-emcee started the thing. I believe I was pretty much a bundle of nerves, and kept my head to my prepared script :)


Bundle of nerves :s



Eld "strutting his stuff"


A big THANK YOU to the Big Guy above (God, in case you were wondering whats with the caps) :) Grateful for the courage, grace, strength, and everything else I know and don't. I'm grateful for not messing up, and having the chance to hone my "public relations / public speaking" (so lousy terms, but owh well). Am really thankful for people like Ash, Esther and some others tho...jz for being there, for supporting me all the way! And to my co-emcee Eld aka daddy - You rocked :) Proud of you :)


Esther! - beautiful in and out, an amazing friend and a multi talented girl who is still single! *hint hint* :)
(Esther is so gonna kill me...but free advert for you babe! ;p)



The 3 bloggerheads :)

Overdue photos - Some little encouragements during EOS 3.

Mommy Ruby and her knowledge of my loving bright colours :)



Sabby and her unmistakable talent in drawing + encouraging :)


Orientation random photo's

Indoor treasure hunt...Everthing was delayed (sorta expected tho)



...And we end up "camwhoring" XD (with Pretty Alison)



...while sitting on the sidewalk so that juniors can sit :]


CHILL
Chill nametag (which I "hoarded" in my bag till orientation was done!


Little gesture from Jun Ee. Really beautifully made, and the gift spoke volumes :)



Really touched by the gestures of my juniors :) And I don't know how, but I liked my photo frame. It felt really kindergarden - ish (the others were more sophisticated)...but I liked mine. it was very me. The bright yellow + art stuff - maple leaves, pine tress with different facial expressions, what I always "conteng" on Sooky (or whoever sits beside me's ) paper...and the classic sun! (the thing I always drew). Thanks guys :) You all rock big time :) hehe

1 comment:

sabrinaong said...

ohw my JOANNE. u still kept that note. im so touched too.. thanks for mc-ing that day too. hehe must wear more skirt :):) u look pretty in it. ah joanne *hugs* love u girl