Wednesday, December 26, 2007

In quiet contemplation...

Year 2007 has nearly come to an end, bringing with it lots of fond memories. Things that I never thought could happen ,things that happen beyond control, the tear, joy, frustration, heartache and pain...Part of Growing up, I presume.

First things first, this is long overdue. I thought of only posting this later,but this is late enough...more than 5 days already. Thought of getting the confirmation letter first, but decided at long last(now) that a phone confirmation is more than sufficient.Yep, those who know what I am talking about...PRAISE GOD! I finally got my IMU offer, which I have been ranting on and on about...And all glory goes to God Almighty above. Truly He will make a way where there is no way, He works in ways we cannot see nor comprehend.

And my childhood dream of reading medicine has officially come to pass, although at many points of time I did not have the faith that I was gonna make it. Thats why all the more, glory to the Highest. Just like the sun rising to illuminate the earth from its darkness, I feel like my whole world had just opened up before me; the opportunities, the challenges, the road ahead...
Isn't the pre dawn beautiful? The beautiful piece of artwork just points towards the creator,the handicraft of His workmanship... And just like the pre dawn, I believe there is more to come...
And at sunrise,the little rays of sunlight just prance around, eager to shine across the world...Isn't it like the spirit of a child,so much to offer, and the limitless amount of joy and light that overcomes the ugliness of the sin marred world and floods the humankind with love, peace and joy...?
This picture may seem really odd here, but you know when I saw it, I was drawn to its sheer beauty and the fact that no matter how we humans may try, we will fail to recreate the majestic beauty of nature. It is humans who plant, and humans who water, but not us that causes the growth... Reminded that though we walk through the valleys of the shadows of death, You will be with us...You will lead us to the green pastures, the quiet waters...He restores my soul...
I will trust in You. Wherever You may lead, I will go.

No comments: