Monday, December 3, 2007

In the quietness

I'm not sure why,but my spirit is quiet,as if after a rain and storm...Perhaps this is what makes the rainbow,the myriad of tears refracted...


But I guess its in the quietness that a resolution is made, in the quietness of the heart that is still,comes real strength. The strength that reveals itself in the most trying times,the "never-give-up" and "Never-say-die" spirit... The courage that pulls one through all the deep and dark valleys,the confidence and hope that the final destination,no matter how far away,can be achieved, and the hope that never fails. Trials produces perseverance, perseverance produces character,and character,hope. Faith is seeing what we hope for,the reward of faith is getting what we hoped for. Something like that. But its by faith that we will pull through.

And these valleys,they aren't permanent. Its a season. After one climbs the valley, one reaches the peak. When one looks down,the countless amount of tears and sweat of toil, they are worth it.Coz in life,sometimes shortcuts don't work. The road taken,of pain,perspiration and hard work have proved to be more fruitful.

And I waiting to stand before the world,and to say: I HAVE MADE IT"


Draw me close
Draw me close to you
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear you say that I'm your friend
You are my desire
No one else will do
Cause nothing else can take your place
To feel the warmth of your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to you

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know you are near

No comments: