Friday, December 28, 2007

Past, Present, Future...?

You know something I've realised?

Some of us live too much in the past. Good memories, bad ones... The past is GONE and isn't gonna return you know... Why do we still waste our time on it?

Some live too much in the future. "When I grow up I shall..." ; "in the future i will..." ...hey its okay to dream, but are we just dreaming? Thought/ Dreams without actions are dead, you know...

And the question that is worth all our thoughts...ho many of us are living in the present... Now? Do you see the happenings around you? The flowers blooming? Your family needing your love, support, encouragement? The smile on your loved ones faces?

Maybe its time for us, while occasionally reliving the past and dreaming bout the future, to also pay equal attention to the NOW that is happening,whether we know it or not. To learn to forgive, to give, to LOVE. I know I'm not perfect, but I am trying.

Oh, by the way, I really love Monsters.Inc. Not sure why. Really love this picture, it really touches me when I see (and re-see) it, the wormth, love, and the impossible becoming possible(how can humans n monsters... u get the idea =D)...I gleaned it from facebook stickers. So thank you facebook (stickers)... *grins


I wanna learn to love you more each day...and I'm forever and assuredly yours

No comments: