Sunday, July 20, 2008

For my Special One...

For my Special One...

The times we did the "conventional", cooking and baking...
The times we spent hand in hand, skating , walking, dancing... and stepping on each other's toes...
The apple pies and ice creams and fried chicken and cupcakes and pineapple tarts...
The games we played on msn, and Alice Greenfingers...
The times we spent at movies, with nature, with each other's families, and most importantly, with each other...

I know those are just some of the many things we did during the holidays, and I know that you, just as much as me, enjoyed and appreciate those moments... and wished that we had more time with each other... Those were the precious sweet memories that we shared, the images that will bring a smile, laughter, and even tears...

And I know we will have much more of these moments to come. I know you and I ,we're looking forward to it. And until then, we'll hang on to the memories, we'll live each moment to the fullest, we'll climb higher knowing we have each other, and the One who loves us and gave His all...

I know this is not the easiest time for you and me, but I want you to know we can do it. We survived before, we will again.

And baby, I just wanna let you know that I'm yours, now and forevermore...baby I love you.

Looooonnnnngggggggg hugz

xoxo,
jo

No comments: