Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just saying....

3D vs 2D, 3D definitely has its benefits... As when a person is right beside us, instead of photographs and screen-barriers... Thank you for being the tremendous blessing in my life...for blessing me with "you"

Tasting, even savouring and appreciating the moments of standing in roaring waves, allwing the waves to wash over...

It is these times that we learn to grow stronger, to stand strong yet be still and know the one in control...


Remembering the times when I was young, the childlike believe... believing that eating the seed of fruits will cause a fruit tree to grow in me... believing even that sucking honey from the plant below will make flowers grow in my stomach...leading to the tossful and sleepless nights...
May we grow up while maintaining the childlike faith that is so pleasing in Your eyes...



The time tested saying, hard pressed but not crushed... (hope i got it right)
Thank you all for telling me never,never ever to to give up, to give in...

No comments: