Monday, June 30, 2008

An email i received...

Believe it or not. JUST FOR FUN

Woman has Man in it;

Mrs. has Mr . in it;

Female has Male in it;

She has He in it;

Madam has Adam in it;

No wonder men always want to be inside women!


Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to go back between the legs of a woman.... Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME


Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now... I never looked at it this way before:

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

MENtal illness

MENstrual cramps

MENtal breakdown

MENopause

GUYnecologist AND ..

When we have REAL trouble,

it's a HISterectomy.

but you know what? I love the guys in my life...they support, encourage, and keep me going. They love me for who I am...and are there when I need them. And I can't say much, except that to all the guys in my life, thanks for being a blessing in my life, an awesome one! :)

No comments: