Monday, June 2, 2008

I miss...

Watching the two good friends(also opposite sexes) walk to fill a bottle, I miss...

And the group of freinds engulfed in laughter I miss...

Skimming through other's blogs i miss...


I miss the olden times when friends were so real, so profound, so down to earth...

I miss the time we had for each other, we made for for each other...

I miss the poking and and teasing, the "insults" which made my days...

I miss the times we could share our true feelings to the other,and hold nothing back...

I miss the moments my tears could flow freely, and yet so naturally, the comfort from it...

I miss the old life, the times when we trampled to the "quiet zone" making noise...

(the stairs are made of metal, and even with sport shoes....) ;p

I miss the heart to heart talks, the randomness,and most of all, the hugs...


There is so much more that I miss,that my heart knows not how to write in words...

And I guess for me,no regrets over the past...


And to those who blessed me in your life with your mere presense,

Whether you just walked past, or are here to stay...

Thank you for the colours you shared in my life,

Miss you guys(girls too laaa) loads!!!

Hugz!!!


ps:I know this is a lousy poem,its Not meant to be one, just to say what I think...and I know that this is so so random! ;p

1 comment:

The Brown Woman said...

You know something, as personal as this is, I somehow find that I can empathise with this post. Along the path of adolescence I've met so many lovely people that I cherish until this day no matter where they are or where I am.

And here at IMU, is a whole new setting where the same thing begins again.

Just thought I'd leave some splashed colour, think : purple =P

Lol, seeya around Joanne =)