Tuesday, July 29, 2008

100th post

I've got so much to celebrate, so much to be thankful for. I don't deserve so many of this things, and yet, I am blessed. I guess I'm just gonna randomly post some pictures I took, inperfect as it may be =)


# outing 1: with stephanie (now in us), sherlin (my soon to be imu junior) and nicholas(missing in the picture) for Amazing Grace. Awesome movie, inspiration.# outing 2: cathing up with bumblebee daniel, Hancock. he hasnt changed much (haha i know he won't read my blog, so i can safely put uo this pic...he's seen it anyway ;p)
# outing 3: meeting up with rachel aka CHALANGER for the Dark Knight. "told u its not Umum la, Batman never is..." (Eng R. , 2008)
Went back to Subang Taylors, and met up with my old good fren, Chee Kin. No movie ;p study hard kk? One day u'll be flying aroud the world... (and I mean it literally)Random photo, one of the dinners I cook for my family while mum's bz and not at home... A mini encouragement card I received from Sarah in Australia... thanks siz, for always having me in your mind.
...which came with a lovely card. really love it, I really am blessed =)
And MUET results, expecting a band 5 but turned out band 6, highest band...God, YOU rock. impossible is nothing for You.Group 5's artwork depicting ourselves during Young leadership camp. mine is the butterfly emerging from the cocoon... (pictures redrawn by Siva ramraj, our very own talented artist cum vice prez of pharmacy, SRC IMU)A photo from the young leadership camp. Aparently some of the girls wanted to take a photo with this "lengchai" (in brown shirt) . By the way, the guy in blue shirt, Alvin, is the president of the MMA (malaysian medical association of MEDICAL STUDENTs)This picture arrr....reminds me of the special someone whom I sayang banyak banyak. =) cute right?

Happy 100th post myself! haha
I stand, with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe of the One who gave it all...

1 comment:

~fiOnAbEE~ said...

band 6 for muet? wow! congrates!
anyway,i saw ur ic num in that slip up there...is it 890101/890103?? coz mine is 890101 =))))

-fatin,ex-pblmate-

*hugs*