Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy

Despite having a huge ulcer on the right side near my wisdom tooth, despite the fact that it hurts to eat and talk, I feel happy. 


For the past few days, I've felt happy. Maybe the better word is joy. Its a stage of acceptance I think, when one accepts that what one wants may not be the best for himself, and instead, God has better plans. 


Last year, I still wasn't happy. Sure,I'm not happy everyday. Life has its ups and downs, and frankly, sucks sometimes. 


But today at least, I will let myself feel the joy that is running through my veins, A joy that flows from appreciating what I have, from my awesome family and friends to what and all He has placed in my life. 


A few pics from the "hols" in September/ October :D Of beloved people :)


@Lil pantry with Sooky :) 
Boy, havn't I seen her in a long, long time... I remember we used to be twins *good memories*. Girl I miss u. Ps: you're beautiful. (I mean it!)


Meet up with Rachel@ Wang river
Kinda hard to imagine we date back "so long" now...Since high school! Gurl was good meeting up with you. Love to see the strong, confident woman you are right now. Go rock the architecture world! :) 


SPONGEBOB!!! 
No, I din't go to Bikini Bottoms. :P Neither is it Jellyfish Fields. 
This was actually @ Shah Alam I City, outside the Snow walk which we din't go in :) 

@Genting theme park with Mr. Tallman :D
Being too old to go into the park(self declared), we just walked all around the hotels, walkways, indoor themepark areas etc, enjoying the cool air. Oh, and stuffing ourselves at the best buffet lunch available there @ coffee terrace. hee *gains weight like nobody's business....nooooooo! * 


For this and much more, I thank God for all I have. Even if all the riches in the world doesn't belong to me, I give thanks, for all I have now is enough for me.


"Happiness is not a matter of good fortune or worldly possessions. It's a mental attitude. It comes from appreciating what we have, instead of being miserable about what we don't have. It's so simple?yet so hard for the human mind to comprehend."
Bits and Pieces 

No comments: