Wednesday, December 3, 2008

*warning* non coherent post


Am I...so precious to you?
How can I drift so far, and you still wait patiently...
Why do things that seem so big matter not before you...
When I get angry because of petty things, you never lost your temper on me...
The little surprises and smiles along the way...


I'm counting on you, to carry me through...
This whole journey, each step...
When words fail, when tears cease to fall, grace for the way...
Pardon my selfishness, my thanklessness..
But how can I call myself, so unworthy, yours?
Yet you said I'm the apple of my eye, and used your actions to prove it...


I want my life, my actions, my words to reflect you...
My life to be like a sunflower, bright, catchy (in the right ways ), pointing them to the sun, to the Son...
Wanna be the gift you sent to bless others...

When all else fades my soul will dance, with the love that lasts forever...
Hold my hand...


You will never walk alone...
Point of Grace

Along life's road
There will be sunshine and rain
Roses and thorns, laughter and pain
And 'cross the miles
You will face mountains so steep
Deserts so long and valleys so deep
Sometimes the Journey's gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember
I want you to know


You will never walk alone
As long as you have faith
Jesus will be right beside you all the way
You may feel you're far from home
But home is where He is
And he'll be there down every road
You will never walk alone
The path will wind


And you will find wonders and fears
Labors of love and a few falling tears
Across the years
There will be some twists and turns
Mistakes to make and lessons to learn
Sometimes the journey's gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember where ever you may


Jesus knows your joy, Jesus knows your need
He will go the distance with you faithfully

No comments: