Monday, December 1, 2008

Pensive...


Hints of sadness welled as Agape 08 came and went. Can't describe how I feel, just the usual "its over...and I wasn't involved" kinda feeling. I'm not blaming anyone but myself... Holidays were not all that "free", but because I chose to keep silent I kinda sat out of the whole thing. If I asked I may have (no matter how slim the chance) to at least see and cheer the hard work put in by the rest,especially that the two coordinators are my sisters whom I love to bits. Just kinda felt useless. As in, I'm still that passive person who needs immense pushing...


I'm not sure of the path ahead.I find discipline the one of the hardest things around to do. As in, things like quiet time. I can do so many other "interesting" things. Then, whats the point of saying I have a relationship with that Someone but not spend quality time. But, its my fault, no one else. I don't wanna linger at that "head knowledge" but want it to be more, more than that...


Time and tide waits for no man. True. so true... the Mumbai terror Malaysian victim somehow is "connected" so remotely with my life... my ex tuition teacher's sister in law. And both the kids are studying the same course(different location tho) as me. It just reminds me again to grasp everyday and make the full of it. Can't say I'm doing that now.


On another note...


Coleslaw was successful! hahaha tho shouldnt have put 3/4 of an onion knowing I don't like onions... the dressing is fine, tho not "exotic" in taste. hahaha.garlic bread (bagurettes cut+butter+garlic bread seasoning > steam) for tea! whee~


I think I'm nuts. well , maybe not. Almonds I think. Wait, I wanna be a raisin. Ok, I'll just shut up.

No comments: