Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Joy...


Christmas 2008 has come and pass...its new year soon. was thinking of a few things...


Shopping malls. My hand phone finally was returned to me on this day, and it cost me RM140. well...I expected. I went to 5 different malls. You know, we Malaysians really have no where to go...except shopping. Parking was crazy, traffic was at a standstill, crowd after crowd thronged the malls... *shakes head in disbelief"


Santa's. Unfortunately, I don't fancy santa's much. they don't really serve any purpose other than promoting the already over commercialized Christmas. Santa giving out balloons, sitting and waiting for easy prey (to pay rm10 to take a photo with him) ...business gimmicks, I say. still...Ho ho ho?


random stuff


as I was washing hands in the toilet:
"why you go to the gents? " a lady's voice said. ......


a sight that really warmed my heart:
2 young couples, each holding a 1-2 year old daughter in their firm hands down the steps - "one step at a time, careful... " *touching*



Christmas associated pictures...


The new collection to my beloved soft toys empire. Her name is Gingy Park Hye Min. Isn't she just adorable? hehe


Look what I found on the dinning table for breakfast the next morning... *indignant* how could this have happened?!?!


And other Christmas goodies that are just tempting! My favorite is the fruit cake.


Haha! feel my writing skills so cacat-ed after a looong break. back to uni in another 10 days (+-) time! sighs...

No comments: