Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Week

First Week


Only the first week...and I already feel a little pressured. The amount of reading needs to be done... I need to read ECG made easy; Macleod's Clinical Examination CVS (cardiovascular system), my notes of the past 4 days, each with A LOT of information CVS manual... A little sense of frustration and loss settled in, and just feel like throwing away med school and hiding under the covers...for as long as I can. How ironic


PBL research not done, its tomorrow...


Kinda happy to see my old friends too. Some people its like we've never left, some its like the distance has taken place. Sigh. But luckily the 3 musketeers are still intact haha. Jokes as usual, random teasing and all.... hehe


Also need to start clinical skills. Sigh so much la, with OSPE, OSCE and OBA with MEQ and some other M thing...


Feel like the pressure is mounting, the cooker is no longer at threshold potential...

No comments: