Friday, March 12, 2010

March Blues

March Blues

Feeling super duper tired after 1 week of MSK (Muscoskeletal system). still got not much time left to EOS 5. Would be lying if I said I'm not stressed, especially after the semester 5 briefing today on the "grand finale".

Really got tons to do...from the wayyy overdue gp posting report to reading notes and doing comm med portfolio... God, not by my strength but by Yours

Anyway, here are some pictures of my current life / thoughts.


Meet the head of Hamlet...minus the mandible

Been doing MMS (medical museum session nearly everyday after class. Actually really glad and thankful of the company of friends that I'm studying with - I actually am learning something (instead of just sesating)...although much revision still needs to be done :/


Pretty Sarah..a true gem worth more than gold and silver!! :)

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! You've been an amazing sister in my life, one I really treasure and thank God for. Thank you for being someone who stayed through the years, for being an immense blessing in my life! I miss you already ...


Pretty women, on my left and right...

Went to Pyramid for a stress-free afternoon. Just the 3 of us . It was soooo stress free. From sushi to prom dress shopping to ice cream treats! I heart you both

Mafia style! I like! hahaha

Then we tried on shades! This was the mafia picture. Look at the ganstar and her peeps! DON'T mess with her...

:D

Beach side party. Cant you already feel the wind gently breezing at the background...

Happy contended smiles...

The end of a happy afternoon. We needed 5 times to get a photo of all 3 of us in! Camwhoring skills fail...


Candid shot! Yee Ling, Crystal, Michelle, Chui Ling :D

I have no regret's OO-ing this semester, though its the last of bukit jalil. Group 13 rocks big time , I couldn't have asked for a better group. :D We have seriously all types of people. And what's amazing is that everyone gels together - the unity is astounding! :) Proud to be part of CO13RA's!

Tree. MJ. Siew See :P

Dress Code presentation. Of course, the lamest stuff can come out during this time...

Dirty smelly sweaty yucky! But that's what also bonded us...

You know, out of the 5 semesters at IMU, I never joined treasure hunt before. Hence, I joined CO13RA's for theirs. Super tiring. But fun to watch (coz I am senior not junior, so participation of juniors are the priority :] )

"I know I'm pretty...." (not me, Kyan la)

Kyan. Haha grown to know him a lil more. This guy is super serious in both studies, running but plays hard when he's at it. Salute.

Variety Night. We got Sinbati(female version of Sinbad), King Arthur Hokkien version, Dim Sum Crew, and more...

Once a CO13RA, always sting. (Jit Tong, March 2010). Forgive the incorrect citing format. I will always treasure and miss you guys. Even when I'm gone and you don't remember me anymore. Thank you for making this part of the journey a beautifully amazing one. You guys have made my life more beautiful by being part of it. :)



No comments: