Sunday, November 25, 2007

Prom Night

The Night came,and went. It was like,phewwww, soooo fast....1 moment I was at Sunway,turning and turning trying to find the place,next moment we were in there,and next moment it was 12 midnight,time to go...

I wasn't concerned about the amount of photos I took,just want them for memories. I mean,I'm not obsessed. Thanks to my camera phone which is practically useless in the dark, I relied on people's cameras,which means I owe the thanks to the people who I borrowed camera(and "stole" photos from),namely Carynn,Carmen Ong, Sabrina, Wendy, Lay Peng, Eric,and a few others I don't remember at present =p

Some snapshots are as follows. Feel free to leave a comment(anyone can leave, you don't have to have an account), or use the chatbox. =) Somehow I still think I'm not photogenic and some of the photos look a little out of proportions,but thank God for the nice ones,and most importantly,for the memories that are captured for eternity...and for my beloved friends whom I have grown to love and cherish.

So,look at the "transformed version" of people sempena Taylor's prom night 2007! Enjoy!

Carynn,my dear sitting partner in G7 and my beloved sister,the super wanna be rockstar of the class...and oh she is really really really pretty and has an AWESOME and powerful voice man,but soooo shy....

Ong Lay Peng,super cili padi of G7,u dunno what you ask her la...kecil-kecil otak berisi,you know...

Carmen Ong!Woman!The one who "witnessed" my "fashion shows" throughout the year,sorta became my very own "fashion consultant"...always sit behind me in class =) Loud,smart,and creative,not to mention talented in drawing...visit her blog!And not to mention a super camera lover,see the amount of photos she takes...photographer of the class man...and we(G7-nians) LOVE to "steal" photos from her blog wan...hehe...

Wendy "woo" (Low ),"homecoming warrior" of G7. Responsible class rep,wild, knows Jujitsu(correct ar?), and pretty as well =)

Ei Leen,one of my best buddies on G7. You know,I was never close to her in high school,but am fortunate to get to know her more in G7...my lab partner okay? Always get to see my "latest fashion shows " also,and gives me advice,encouragements... =) She is(to a certain extent) quiet,and she is a caring,sporting and personal friend! Her smile never fades as well,irregardless =) By the way,guys,she is still available,Her hp number is 012-xxxxxxx
Some random shots from the night:Carynn,me,Bee-Chyi,Wendy,Hor Yan,all looking so radient

Me,Carynn,JayMee,Zhi Yung,Ei Leen,Wendy,Hor Yan,Evonne,Grace,Lay Peng. True beauty lies in these people...

G7 with miss Cheang...The array of mature looking guys and gurls,after one year of Self-Abuse-Matriculation...


Next up,not from my class but also people who have influenced my life,made a mark on it,for the better... =)Daniel Lau,aka my bumblebee. A super nice fella,has a heart for God and people,made me wear heels and skirt together,played an important part in impacting my life this year...Did you know that he changed me this year not just outside,but inside too? Initially,I was sooo negative that I could actually develop in a dark room,so he decided to whack me (shoulder,punch would be a better word =p)each time I talked bad about myself. Well,it hurt,but it worked! Hey not fair,now I cam't develop in the dark room anymore... One of my best-est best friends as well as brother,seen me when I was up,down,not in my right frame of mind and all...=P Thank you Daniel, from my heart=)

Sher Lin aka Joanna. People ALWAYS confuse our names. I love this photo! I call it "We are sisters and sisters are forever!" Hehe. A B-E-A-U-TIFUL woman with a BIG caring heart,we shared so much...seen each other grow,cam whored with each other, shared our secrets(esp girly ones hehe),encouraged each other,spent time with each other,and sooo much more... Although we had barely a year,but this sisterly relationship is set to grow and last with time. I just know. I love to say this:The best accessories a girl can have is her best friends. Thank you Sher Lin for being one of them. =)

Eric,Chick(Yes,it IS his surname), me and Nick. Amazingly,Eric and Chick have been long time schoolmates(since primary school,you say?) Haha,I got two Nicholas beside me, one on my left and another on my right. The only time I see Eric without earphones plugged in his ears is prom...and exams.Haha.That guy is a music freak man. Chick is ...chick. One of a kind,unique.And a real friend. Haha,coolest surname! If you had a sister,and we call her by her surname...

Ivan,Daniel,me and Nicholas. The library gang. Eh eh some people are missing, Jacelyn... *winks to Ivan

What some call "the couples photo". Thats right,the colour of the night is blue! Joseph,Sher Lin,me and Nicholas =) The photo is nice right? Joseph is super good at guitar, don't play play man =p
.Last but not least. The highlight of the night. Secret's out! Haha well I know it can't stay hidden forever. This is my date for taylor's prom night 2007 entitled Red Carpet Glamour....This is my special someone,my darling sweetheart - my Nicholas =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww man prom nite!!! really love it, gonna miss that beautiful moment. with the so many frenz that God has given to one another. awesome hahaha woah you posted this at 4.30am ??? anyway keep thinking of that sweet moment. haha love you so much sweetie