Monday, March 17, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged...and shall i bold it? TAGGED by Wei Ning AND Michelle. Now you both can stop arguing :)

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- age range of 25-28

2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
-Erm, Nicholas Chew ( OK, ok i know he only has ONE post on frenster blog...but it counts, no? )...why? its self explanatory(for those who know me)
- Rachel Eng. why arrr...coz we shared so much,sure she does not mind "tagging along" to the deserted island :D
- Chee Kin (of all people huh...)he'll probably cheer me up...?!?
Then again,why should I be limited to only 3? I want to bring the rest along, bloggers,Wei Ning, Mun Wah, Sze Ming, Steph Lee,Sabrina Ong...and even non bloggers...Sarah Wong, Daniel Lau,etc etc etc...basically everyone lah!!!

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
-hmmm...i'm contented with where I am at the moment *fill in the blanks later

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- I'll think of it when I actually get the wish, the magic wish etc...

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- unless you're william butler yeats (refer to form 1 literature book, "lake isle of innisfree"(forgot the spelling already) ), no. remember? money makes the world go square. (nah j kidding, round...)

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-hmmm...nothing on my list. I love who/what i love to bits - my family, frenz, my darling, etc... but heard the saying before, that "if you love them, set them free?" what i'm trying to say is, I love them enough to not be afraid of losing them... (ok i know it sounds gibberish)

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- refer to number 4 - I'll cross the bridge when i come to it. but IF i had, i definitely would set aside some for my current education...and this will definitely lessen my parents burden. then ar...invest, save,etc... and not forgetting before all else, tithing.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- I'm still conservative. As a gurl, I still wait for the guy to "confess". ok la, maybe give hints "a little" *grins
oh,oh, and confess DOES NOT MEAN handphone message...I'll kick the fella! (sorry la,but that is so 1. insensitive...not face to face, 2. not even yr own handwriting, must use technology to replace...)

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Smarty pants (skirt maybe? ) , social butterfly, talented...art,acting...the list goes on (i agree with you wei ning...why am i limited to only 3?!? )

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- oh, I dedicated a post to this topic, "My Ideal guy" (refer to the sidebar )

11. Current thoughts
-my blog never seems to have comments. no matter,its for fun anyway *smiles sadly.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
- Well, if im gonna be the same me, whats the point? but yeah...maybe.

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- erm...sometimes first impressions go a loooong way, tho we are technically not supposed to judge a book by its cover...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- hmm...Thing, you say? the stuff that embeds memories, like cards, my soft toys...snuggle(my big bear size bear =D )

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- more of a window shopper...observing and noting down prices and all, more than buying :)

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- the procrastinating nature. never mind, I'll start tomorrow. :D

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- my bestest friends,pals, buddies...

18. What's your weakest point?
-Not revealing that to you

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
- erm...I'm most proud of the people (technically not a thing) around me, my family, frenz and darling,who never fail to look forward, persevere, and soldier ahead despite so many trials and trying times :) I love you all!

20. How would you describe your siblings?
-1st one, Smart;2nd 1, Caring

Oh,I lazy to tag people la :D

No comments: