Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nearing the End

So many things to do all of a sudden. I wonder if I'll get to bed tonight (tho I'm sitting on my bed)... I'll probably sleep out of exhaustion. 

Packing is still being done. Wasn't home the whole day, but it was a good day. Met some people I haven't see in a while, celebrated ChengChun's birthday cum Chill 1st anniversary, went to the dentist aka awesome Sab at IMU for a proper checkup after 15 years (yes...how shameful eh), and had a farewell dinner for the UK bound people who are leaving in these 2 weeks.

Group photo of all the MEDT108 attendees! Really gonna miss all these people :')

My own farewell by Sexiest + Cobra's + Chill(?)  is gonna be tonight. I'm gonna move stuff to Seremban in the morning / late afternoon, so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I can come back in time!
Will update more when I actually can. Hoping there are no waterworks that are unnecessary...

No comments: