Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ladida~ been feeling so so so lazy to blog.


This has been a hectic week no less ;)



Anyway, pictures are not in any particular order... and I wonder why I'm the secretary of Hydra House System in IMU. LOLZ! I did not volunteer...my name was just pushed up. Got work to do lols! :( And messiness is part of me.... :O


Anyway,

Lets start with Tuesday.


10.30 am - "Hello, you are required to go for a photoshoot at Taman Tun Dr Ismail. Be there at 2. Attire - polo tee, jeans, sneakers. No stripes. Avoid blue, yellow, purple, and orange. " ....wow I was flustered. I was already in uni! Agonized an hour...and Thank God my beloved daddy Eldwin accompanied by beloved tatha Tej fetched me home, waited for me to get dressed then sent me to 1 Utama, where I met up with Jun Ai. And managed to make me eat (cheezy wedges)! for which I am grateful....din eat the whole morning and then the next time I ate was bout 6...some oreos. Biggest regret? Not taking a photo with them. But a big shoutout to u 2 : thanks guys! YOU TOTALLY TOTALLY ROCK =) =) =)


Thanks Jun Ai too! couldn't make it there without you...and you were most supportive :)


Pictures:


Jun Ai and I. Notice we're in green? Coz what are the few choices we have left? and the telco colour is green... ;)



Shirley. Super funky hairstyle after makeover. whosh! :O



Photoshoot. So many photos were take man. We were there from 2pm...all the way to 8pm. Tiring!!! But fun :) :) :)



Wai Kit, Shirley, Ezen. They look super duper pretty...dunnid make up oso can tell la :P



Part of the people. Some at make up room etc etc etc.



So fast we are like, family. Bonded. Nice kan, the photo?
This one is my desktop pic. I like :) you can see the lights equiptment (the shadow) behind. :p
Back row: Kee Cheong, Su Ann, Wen Yee, Jun Ai and Shi Yunn


Thursday.
Went to Rakib's for dinner with some other sexiest. He can cook(pasta)! and it was fantastic...had extra helpings :) I could understand why Eld wants to hire him as his personal chef, and why he could not resist the temptation...of finishing every last strand :P


Went for house meeting in the evening. Sitting there among my batch mates innocently. Listening to speech and the likes of it. Soon it was time for elections. Vice... (Still no one, coz it must be someone from a different faculty, and ours had no takers). Secretary... Wei Jin looked at me and said, "Joanne!" LOL I DON'T WANT!!!! and then the name chanting started... "Jo-anne , jo-anne, jo-anne..." "represent medicine" bla bla bla... so the rest, as you could see from the start of the post, is history. Hydra house secretary . T.T (coz I'm not a secretary person...minutes and the likes...even doing the blog gave me a headache! lolz ) anyway I will try my best. Like Ruby says, I'm a sporting person, and will cheer my house till the very very very end, no matter what. House spirit mar!


The house colour is green. I was in green house in primary school... that was ages ago. The name Hydra is like...uhhh... but the logo / symbol is fine. The multi headed dragon whose courage and perseverance will shine till the end. Go Hydra! :)


Friday.

Morning
Luckily no class, so no need to miss anything. Sooky was very very nice, came to pick me to pyramid for makeover at clinique and then we chilled in the morning.


Went to J.Co for donuts. Totally ruined the lip gloss / lip stick after that. wakaka (coz have to wipe lips mar...)


Sooky looking resplendent in green and blue cardi.
The ambience actually quite ok. if u notice the lights, its cups upside down. I mean the design.



Self taken (duh...so obvious). But nice :)



"I post this on my blog ah..." "post la, I don't care". Looks so cute rite. hahaha


Afternoon.
Rushed back home and waited for mum. Won't bore you with details of journey and the nots.
Here's what the photoshoot on tuesday, and the two interviews before this ,and the makeover was for...


Event: Max1s Scholarsh1p 4 Excell3nce Und3rgraduat3 AwaRd 2009.



One of the many many photos of the day. This is the backdrop, as can be told. Someone commented that we look like we've been friends for 15 years! Well, we knew each other for barely a week...but hopefully in 15 years to come, and more than that! :)



The 14 (out of 19) recepients in the cool F1 like T - shirt. the others were represented by the parents. I din't know there were over 2000 applicants...vying for 19 spots. Truly by God's grace :)



Prof Emeritus Khoo K. K, panel executive, and Raja Arshad, and the CEO of Maxis, Mr Sandip Das. And the rest of us on stage.



Group photo.



With the head of Maxis Academy, Mr Suhaimi and the coordinator of the whole scholarship thing, Ms Azlina (who was also my 1st level interviewer)



With the sole 3 guys of the award(the 4th is in Imperial UK).



Ezen, Jenitha, Wai Kit. :)



There were so many camera's that we din't know where to look (explaining the direction-less photos)...and so many camera flash that my eyes kept watering! zzzz



My mum, who made it for the event. :) The sole, but beautiful picture :)



Sorry blurred. In the end all just use flash lah. Ezen, Wai Kit, Jun Ai.



I got a life sized poster of me (waiting for it to be couriered to me tho). The shot was so...candid! :O



Trying to enact the same pose...without much success? lols



(Ruby said I should post this.)
The cert, a photo which they specially printed out for us, and even a name tag with my full name! Honoured...
Thanks Maxis for everything :)



With the 3 guys. Shan Yik, Kee Cheong and Omar. Smart people...



This picture is "special". its all the health care people. Well, to be specific, doctors ... (and a dentist) . Kee Cheong, UM; myself, IMU; Su Ann, UM ; Jun Ai (dentist), IMU; Wen Yee, UPM.
Your future health care professionals. Thanks Maxis for the acknowledgement and the support!



Heng, Pharmacy; Wai Kit, business (Taylor's ); Ezen, business (Inti); Su Ann.



With Mr Joseph, the person behind the scenes who laboured hard for each of us, corresponding through email and calls and making sure each of us are updated. Many thanks! :)


Honestly, all praise to God above. Truly nothing is by me...all is by His grace. And since He saw me through so many years...I know He will see me through everything, including this life! :) And though I know not what the future holds, I know the Hands that holds the future ever so securely. Change is not the only thing that is permanent...God is too. He is the same everyday - yesterday, and today and tommorrow. =) My worries are His, my life, my everything =)

No comments: