Saturday, April 18, 2009

Somehow din't feel like updating this week. Although there were the minor details of the week, as usual. Reminders of the bitter and sweet; music and what-say-u's and all.



Some really outdated photos.



Location:Sunway Zenmai
Tag:this is what happens when you're too tall :/



Poser ;P (He doesnt even have to tiptoe!)



ISOW welcoming party (see how outdated the pic is). the tatha and the mommy. random photo.


Friday:



Ruby and Hoong (mom and dad) playing with the rec function on the mp3. tell you, its hilarious when u listen back. "bangun pagi gosok gigi... basuh punggung something." ROTF!



Family photo. dad, mum, mae yee.



Dowan sit beside daddy.



Cheeky handsome dad + beautiful funny mom = stunning daughter
ps: ruby, dun kill me... XD


friday evening:
Shopping



Mum thought of having an ice-cream.
(do you know how many shots i had to get before I could get 1 to post here lol ;) )



Dad. Doesn't he look nice here?
note: this is not an advert for the ice-cream brand...


So, do I look more like my paternal side or my maternal side? Haha comment!



Got no nice pics of me, whateva la. The classic tongue with the oreo flavoured ice-cream.


Later...
Bought ice-cream home for my youngest bro but he was sleeping. In an attempt to wake him up "oi, your ice-cream cold ady lah...." -________________-
(I meant melt. coz rice cold, dish cold, so ice-cream cold not lo...)


In another note, congrats Jade and Elvyna for being chosen as batch rep and cg leader m108 respectively :)


Belum buat AIR topic. Lazy and no mood! ish...due on monday...


I feel like I gave up/lost alot this year. I meanit both material and non-material wise. Sometimes I wonder whether its worth it....I guess I'll never know. Probably some things are more important than others...? Thinking so much that I don't need to. I realised that in my life tears is just so "real". tears are like...so much a part of me. Probably everyone has seen me cry before :/
and I never realised somethings... somethings i guess i've learnt, to not let things be left hanging for the other person...Learning to be less a fish monger.
Lost my appetite countless times, lost my bubbly-ness (a lil) as well. I know I come across as more quiet nowadays. Perhaps I am? I'm not sure. Probably take things 1 step at a time as it comes... Who am I in You? What do I matter to people around me? To You?



My God never rejects. I am His beloved child He died for. for He loves me.
He is risen.

No comments: